Home Maintenance and Safety Services
A variety of basic maintenance services are available to help older adults maintain their independence and keep them safe at home. Cost share contributions are requested based on financial ability, but no one is denied service if they are unable to contribute. Cost share contributions and donations accepted.
Home Maintenance & Minor Repairs
- Basic household repairs & routine maintenance
- Minor plumbing
Home Safety Installations
- Smoke alarms & carbon monoxide detectors
- Battery and light bulb exhanges
- Grab bars and shower chairs
- Raised toilet seats, hand held showers
- Lawn mowing
- Window washing
- Gutter cleaning
- Leaf raking
To Get Started:
Call 1-734-971-9781, ext. 352 for Senior Services, or email [email protected].