Annual contributions are critical in sustaining and enhancing the programs offered by CSSW. Assisting thousands of vulnerable families and individuals each year, your annual support is vital to providing the comprehensive and meaningful service that will make a real difference in the lives of our neighbors in need. We tackle important problems including chronic mental health issues, lacking parenting skills, domestic violence, and elder abuse.
Ways to Donate
- Annual cash contributions are the gifts most frequently made to the Agency in support of programs and services. Donate online or mail in your contribution by downloading the donation form. You can also make a recurring contribution when you make your contribution online.
- Double your donation! Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple your gift! Please contact your HR Department to see if your company participates.
- A gift of stock can yield important tax savings. Your stock donation will provide you with an income tax deduction based upon the current market value while avoiding capital gains tax on your donated investment. Electronic delivery of stock shares is the most secure and expedient delivery process available and provides efficient internal controls as well as cost savings. Please contact the Development Office at 971-9781, ext. 334 or 401 for further information.
- CSSW and The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation host Special Events throughout the year that raise funds to support the Agency, while also informing the community about what we do and why we do it. For more information on upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Development Office at 734-971-9781, ext. 334 or visit the event page.
- Gifts of Tribute provide a lasting expression of love, appreciation, or condolence. You may make a gift any time in memory or in honor of those special people in your life. A special tribute card is sent to the person or family of the person named in the gift. Tribute gifts can be made on line or mailed to the development office.
- Designate your United Way gift to CSSW to provide annual support for programs and services.
- Shop on Amazon Smile and designate CSSW as your charity.