Contributions are critical in sustaining the programs offered by CSSW. We are the recipient of many generous grants and other funding. However, often these funds require some a dollar match. In other words, we must rely on the generous support of donations and philanthropy. Please consider donation to CSSW!
Ways to Donate
- Donate online or mail in your contribution (download donation form). You can make a recurring contribution when contributing online.
- Double your donation! Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Contact your HR Department to see if your company participates.
- Gifts of Tribute You may make a gift any time in memory or in honor of those special people in your life. A special tribute card is sent to the person or family of the person named in the gift.
- Designate your United Way gift to CSSW to provide annual support for programs and services.
- A Gift of Stock can yield important tax savings.
- Legacy Gifts and Planned Giving - Legacy gifts are an important element in your estate plan that enables you to protect the people you love, meet your planning objectives, and to integrate your personal philanthropic goals with overall tax, estate and financial planning needs.