Cooking for a Cause - At Home!
Out of an abundance of caution for guests, CSSW has reworked our traditional in-person event, and instead invite you to join us on Sunday, September 13, 2020 for Cooking for a Cause — At Home!
Request Raffle Tickets
Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a $100 Taste of the Town gift certificate. Each raffle ticket is $10. There will be multiple opportunities to win!!
Join us on Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. for a LIVE raffle drawing on our Facebook page. We will contact winners after the event to arrange delivery of the Taste of the Town gift certificates. Winners can also contact Jennifer Trevathan at 734-971-9781, Ext. 385 or via email at [email protected]
All proceeds will support the programs and services of CSSW.
How to Get Your Tickets
Unfortunately, due to Federal law we cannot sell raffle tickets online. However, you can purchase raffle tickets over the phone and receive them in the mail.
To purchase raffle tickets, please contact:
734-971-9781, Ext. 385
Or fill out the form below:
CFAC Raffle Ticket Request
Let us know you'd like to purchase raffle tickets for our 2020 Cooking for a Cause fundraiser by submitting this form with your contact info. Due to Federal law, we cannot sell raffle tickets online. However, fill out the info below and we'll give you a call to get payment info and coordinate getting the tickets to you at home.
The Legal Stuff
- The purchase of a raffle ticket does not constitute a tax-deductible donation to Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County and no receipt will be issued.
- Please be aware that all ticket sales are final and cannot be refunded. Winners will be drawn and announced on our Facebook page at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 13, 2020.
- You do not need to be present or watching the virtual drawing to win.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any further questions.
- Raffle license number: R58837