Ways to Give
Private contributions are critical in sustaining and enhancing the programs offered by Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County. Your gift, whatever the size, helps us to realize our shared vision of helping those most vulnerable in our community live safe, meaningful and independent lives, in a more just community.
If you would like to make an online donation to Catholic Social Services please click the link below:
If you would like to mail in a contribution, please download the donation form and mail it to CSSW-Development Department, 4925 Packard Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48018-1521.
- Annual cash contributions are the gifts most frequently made to the Agency for support of programs and services. Many corporations match a donor’s gift of cash; donors should send their checks together with a completed matching gifts form usually available from their company’s human resources or public relations office.
- Gifts of Tribute provide a lasting expression of love, appreciation, or condolence. You may make a gift at any time in memory or in honor of those special people in your life. An imprinted card is sent to the person or family of the person named in the gift.
- Designate your gift to Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (#364) through United Way and provide annual support for programs and services.
- A gift to our Endowment Fund through The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation will provide a source of perpetual income and stability for our programs and our community.
- Participate in a CSSW Special Event. CSSW and the The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation host several special events throughout the year that raise funds to support the Agency, while also informing the community about what we do and why we do it. For more information on upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the CSSW Vice President of Development & Marketing at 734/971-9781, ext. 313.
Other Ways to Support CSSW
- Put your time and talents to work for a great cause and become a volunteer! Check out our Volunteer Opportunities page for an up-to-date list.
- Support the Emergency Food Program. Donations of food and personal care items are appreciated. The site is located in the Northside Community Center at 815 Taylor St., Ann Arbor. To schedule a drop-off time, please call the Food Program at 734.662.4462.
- CSSW programs maintain a list of household and personal care items to benefit clients, such as diapers, cleaning supplies, car seats, strollers, coats, and other articles. Please visit our Wish List to see how you can help your your neighbor in need.
Want to learn more?
Catholic Social Services Development Department 4925 Packard Road Ann Arbor, MI 48108 Phone: 734.971.9781, ext. 385 Email: email@example.com