Based on an initial intake, Resource Advocates provide information and referrals that best meet the needs of seniors and caregivers to maintain independence at home. There is no cost to participate. Cost share contributions and donations are welcome to maintain program activities.
Areas of service may include:
- Referrals to health and social service resource options in the community
- Assistance in completing complicated forms and facilitating access to services as needed
- Transportation needs
- Respite services
- Medicare/Medicaid (MMAP) assistance for seniors and adults with disabilities
- Substance and Elder Abuse prevention information and referrals for assistance
- Assistance with immediate or emergency needs for food, shelter or other basic requirements
To Get Started:
Call 1-734-971-9781 and press "8" for Senior Services.