Recovery Rocks! Enjoy a great day of:
- Live Music
- Bounce House
- Dunk Tank
- Recovery Info Tent
- & so much more!
Date: August 20, 2016
Time: 1 – 7 pm
For band line up and more information, check out Michigan Soberfest on Facebook.
A2 Soberfest, Inc. is a non-profit organization.
Multiple Pathways to Recovery
AA Agnostica – online group for agnostics, free thinkers etc.
- Sober Atheists and Agnostics Mondays 7:30 pm
Washtenaw Community College Business
Education Building Room 140 (Room often changes each semester)
Celebrate Recovery – 12 steps through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Tuesdays 7pm (dinner at 6:30) @ Church of Nazarene 2780 Packard in A2
Refuge Recovery – Buddhist path to recovering from addiction.
- Mondays @ 7:30pm Friends of Little House- 802 N. River St. Ypsilanti RefugeRecoveryA2@gmail.com
SMART Recovery – Secular or non-religious scientific/reason group. Non 12-step group.
- Wednesdays @ 7pm 3820 Packard Rd. Suite 200, Ann Arbor
Dual Diagnosis Focus AA – Open to public
- Wed 5:30-6:30pm CMH building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor
Co-Occurring Education Lecture series – open to public
- Wed 3:30-4:30pm CMH building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor
Women for Sobriety – Non 12 step approach. Based upon a Thirteen Statement Program of positivity that encourages emotional and spiritual growth. Online and potential face to face meetings.
Life Ring – Non 12 step, peer to peer based focusing on self-direction & personal empowerment.
- Thursdays 6:30 8336 Hilton Rd, suite 300 Brighton, Michigan 48114
**ALL MEETINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PLEASE CHECK WEBSITES FOR DETAILS**
Try them all! Choose your own pathway(s). Make it your Recovery!!
For more info contact Chris O’Droski @ 734-686-4974 or email@example.com
- Faces and Voices of Recovery – National mutual aid resource guide