Senior Services Success Story

A 59 year old called asking for various tasks to be performed at their mobile home. Unfortunately, they are under the program age requirements, so the services requested could not be conducted. However, Senior Services did provide and install a carbon monoxide detector. Two weeks after the carbon monoxide detector was installed, it went off and the client had to evacuate their home. DTE came, found the leak, and informed the client that the carbon monoxide detector saved their life. The person called to thank Dawn Vogel for saving their life and providing help when she didn’t have to.

For more information about Home Maintenance and Safety Services, please visit the webpage or call 734.712.7774.