Now more than ever, we are so grateful for the support of our donors, volunteers and community supporters! At a time when everything feels uncertain, we find comfort and encouragement knowing that we have you in our corner.
While much of the world has stopped, the clients we serve continue to need our services – perhaps more than ever before. We are happy to report that the majority of our programs continue to serve clients onsite or through telehealth/telecare services.
Our amazing staff has adapted quickly to the daily changes and growing needs of our clients.
Here are a few of our program highlights over last several weeks:
- Prepackaged grab-and-go boxes at the food pantry
- Secured housing for an influx of clients in the Offenders Success program
- Transitioned behavioral health therapy services to a telehealth platform
- Implemented creative techniques to connect families during remote parental supervision
- Wellness check phone calls to our senior clients
The passion and care of people like you keep us going, and we hope we make you proud of how we pay these funds forward to benefit the clients we serve.
Thank you again for your continued support. We deeply appreciate you – especially during times like these. We will get through this together!
President and CEO
P.S. If you are in a position to do so, please consider helping with an additional gift at this time. We are truly thankful for any gift – large or small!