When applying for a position, please include the job reference code in all correspondence. Electronic resumes and other employment inquiries must be directed to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Seeking Unit of Service Therapists to provide individual, family/marital, substance abuse treatment, and group therapy.
- LMSW or fully licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Minimum two years post MSW professional experience in outpatient setting
- Proven ability to deliver effective short term, Solution-Focused treatment in an outpatient setting
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BHS-TH–WEB. No phone or email inquiries please. EOE.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERAPIST – WASHTENAW COUNTY
Immediate openings for full and part-time substance abuse therapists for outpatient and/or prison-based substance abuse treatment programs in Washtenaw County. Position provides direct services to incarcerated and/or post incarcerated clients through individual and group therapies.
Seeking highly qualified, certified and/or licensed Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctoral level substance abuse clinicians:
- Minimum two years post-degree, professional, clinical experience treating substance use disorders and facilitating substance abuse treatment groups.
- Ability to provide substance abuse treatment including assessments, individual therapy, did actic groups and therapy groups.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
- CADC preferred but not required.
- Must not have a Felony Conviction
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Position provides services in Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) facilities and Catholic Social Services Outpatient Clinics. Occasional travel in the Ann Arbor area may be required. Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage clients from a variety of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Position offers competitive salary and benefits including 401k and paid time off.
If interested and qualified email resume and cover letter with the subject line BHS-WHV-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
SEX OFFENDER TREATMENT THERAPIST
Unit of Service Therapists needed to provide treatment within the MDOC model of group therapy/education and Treatment.
- Service delivery in the Adrian, MI or, Hillsdale, MI or, Northern Lower Peninsula of MI
- LMSW, Equivalent or licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Experience working with adults with history of perpetration of sex offenses
- Experience working with facilitating groups for sex offenders
- Minimum two years post MSW/Equivalent professional experience in an outpatient setting
- Ability to deliver the following services: Sex offender treatment including assessments, individual and/or group therapy
- Proven ability to deliver effective group therapy for individuals with sex a offending history
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line HR-BHSO-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
BLUEPRINT FOR AGING PROJECT FACILITATOR
Part-time position available. The BFA Project Facilitator will assist in the discovery and development of strategies for serving the elderly in Washtenaw County. Requirements include MSW plus experience with gerontology and aging issues. Successful candidates will also bring excellent interpersonal abilities, experience with program development and researching best practice models. Substantive technology and website management skills needed.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-BFA-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – JACKSON COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part time (hourly) workers for the Jackson County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Jackson County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line HR-FAPJ-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – HILLSDALE COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part time (hourly) workers for the Hillsdale County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Hillsdale County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-FAPH-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE
PSYCHIATRIST/PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
We are seeking Independent Contractors to provide evaluation and treatment/medication management services to a diverse patient population of children and adults, approximately 10-20 hours per week. Existing caseload. Negotiable days and times.
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- NP must be ANCC certified or its equivalent
- Experience in outpatient setting
- Knowledge and experience working with 501(C ) 3 preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers and current technology preferred
If interested, please email letter of interest and resume or CV to email@example.com with subject line BHS-MD-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE
NURTURING FAMILIES WASHTENAW PARENT COACH
There is an opening for a part time (hourly) coach for the Nurturing Families Washtenaw program. This is a great part time job for MSW students. These home-based outreach positions provide services to first-time parents who are at risk for abuse or neglect of their child. Typically, services begin prenatally or within the first three months of the infant’s life. Focus is on the prevention of child abuse/neglect by building parent-child interactional behavior competencies. The position requires some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Requires home visits. Must be familiar with Washtenaw county resources
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-NFW-WEB . No phone or email inquiries. EOE
Part-time position available. The Program Assistant provides day-to-day supervision of program participants and facilitation of activities while working as a team member. This includes but is not limited to: preparation of activities; assisting participants with personal care; lunch and/or snack preparation; daily assessment of participants; daily progress notes as required; set up and clean up after activities; communicating with caregivers on a professional level; general cleaning including sweeping floors, monitoring all bathrooms, wiping down tables and chairs, and other cleaning as necessary; maintaining a neat and orderly activity room; providing transportation using Senior Services Department van as needed. The Program Assistant will be required to push wheelchairs, assist with transfers, and walk with participants to and from the bathroom.
Position requires a high school diploma or GED. Other requirements include experience with care of the elderly and a valid Michigan driver’s license.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-ADS-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
Regular, part-time, benefit eligible position available with fundraising background. Responsible for gift data entry and ensuring integrity of donor data. Generates appropriate donor acknowledgement letters and creates various queries and monthly reports for development and finance departments. Provides coordination and assistance to development staff for special events and other fundraising activities as required.
Requirements include Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. Ideal candidate will have experience interacting with donors and handling confidential information in a professional manner. Other requirements include excellent writing/editing skills, high degree of detail orientation, plus knowledge of donor management systems, preferably Raiser’s Edge, and the ability to manage projects often under tight deadlines. Qualified candidate must be able to professionally represent the organization with the agency and community as directed. Position offers competitive salary, great benefits and paid time-off.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-DC-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY TIME MONITOR
Exciting opportunity within the Family Time Program for a part time monitor position, approximately 10-15 hours per week. Position observes and monitors supervised parenting sessions and exchanges to facilitate positive interactions between parents and their children in a safe, supervised setting. The Family Time Monitor position offers FREE comprehensive training in domestic violence, family dynamics, effective conflict resolution and worker assertiveness. Position offers competitive wages.
Qualified applicants must have the following availability: 2 weekdays each week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) from 5:00-8:00pm, plus 2-3 Saturdays per month from 9:45am-2:15pm.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or other human services-related field. Master’s degree in Social Work and experience/training with supervised parenting or domestic violence a plus.
If you are looking to jump-start your social work experience and career apply today!
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line HR-FTM-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILIES FIRST WORKER – JACKSON
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County is pleased to announce we are expanding our continuum of child welfare programming for Family Preservation.
Position is available for qualified candidates with BA or BSW for a Full-time, Families First position with experience in providing in-home services to families in crisis in Jackson County. Must have ability to work with flexible schedule and carry cell phone. Office located in Jackson and requires driving to sites throughout Jackson County, mileage reimbursement provided.
CSSW offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Position requires residence in Jackson County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-FFJ-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
AMERICORPS HOUSING SEARCH AND INFORMATION SPECIALIST – JACKSON, LENAWEE, HILLSDALE
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (CSSW) operates several programs dedicated to providing outreach and case management services to a wide range of consumers who are currently homeless or at-risk for homelessness. We are currently recruiting an Amercorps member to join our Offender Success team for the 2018 service year.
This position will help ascertain the housing needs of returning citizens, create a database of landlords to work with the population, and provide living skills support to stabilize participants in the community. The position will work with parole agents, community members, and job development specialists to address the needs of each returning citizen.
Term of Service: March 2018 – February 2018
Essential Functions and Core Responsibilities
- Assist with intakes to assess the housing needs of that client
- Address housing barriers for the client
- Maintain/develop relationships with local landlords
- Assist with independent living skills support related to addressing income and housing stabilization needs
- Complete case notes in a case management tracking system
- Complete a monthly Data Collection Spreadsheet by the 10th of each month
- Communicate with Field Agent, Community Coordinator, and other relevant service providers via phone, on-line reporting and case staffing meetings – to coordinate services across providers, increase client engagement and improve client outcomes.
- Recruit and train a minimum of 25 volunteers during the term of service
- Submit quarterly reports by the appropriate deadlines with all necessary information provided
In order to become an AmeriCorps member with our program, an individual must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or a lawful, permanent resident of the U.S. and provide a copy of a birth certificate, passport or permanent resident card to prove citizenship
- Members will receive a living allowance, paid in equal amounts bi-weekly through MCAH.
- Full-time members will receive $12,630.
- Full-time members are eligible for health insurance (for the member only) and childcare assistance through the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- Upon successful completion of a term of service, members will receive an education award that can be used toward qualified student loan payments or for continuing education.
- Full-time members will receive $5,815.
- Members may also qualify for student loan forbearance and be eligible to have accrued student loan interest paid off after service.
Skill requirements: Essential functions include the ability to:
- Have completed of some college or comparable work experience
- Must be able to complete a full term of service (one year)
- Pass the following criminal history checks in accordance with CTEH National Service Criminal History Check policy: State of Michigan, DHS Central Registry Clearance, FBI fingerprinting, and National Sex Offender Registry
- Have a car or can arrange reliable transportation to and from service site, multiple mandatory training sessions in Lansing, and travel on behalf of site
- Possess proficiency with word processing software and email
- Be able to interact respectfully with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-AMERI-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.