When applying for a position, please include the job reference code in all correspondence. Electronic resumes and other employment inquiries must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Seeking Unit of Service Therapists to provide individual, family/marital, substance abuse treatment, and group therapy.
- LMSW or fully licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Minimum two years post MSW professional experience in outpatient setting
- Proven ability to deliver effective short term, Solution-Focused treatment in an outpatient setting
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line BHS-TH–WEB. No phone or email inquiries please. EOE.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERAPIST – WASHTENAW COUNTY
Immediate openings for full and part-time substance abuse therapists for outpatient and/or prison-based substance abuse treatment programs in Washtenaw County. Position provides direct services to incarcerated and/or post incarcerated clients through individual and group therapies.
Seeking highly qualified, certified and/or licensed Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctoral level substance abuse clinicians:
- Minimum two years post-degree, professional, clinical experience treating substance use disorders and facilitating substance abuse treatment groups.
- Ability to provide substance abuse treatment including assessments, individual therapy, did actic groups and therapy groups.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
- CADC preferred but not required.
- Must not have a Felony Conviction
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Position provides services in Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) facilities and Catholic Social Services Outpatient Clinics. Occasional travel in the Ann Arbor area may be required. Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage clients from a variety of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Position offers competitive salary and benefits including 401k and paid time off.
If interested and qualified email resume and cover letter with the subject line BHS-WHV-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
SEX OFFENDER TREATMENT THERAPIST
Unit of Service Therapists needed to provide treatment within the MDOC model of group therapy/education.
- LMSW, Equivalent or fully licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Experience working with adults with history of perpetration of sex offenses
- Experience working with facilitating groups for sex offenders
- Minimum two years post MSW/Equivalent professional experience in an outpatient setting
- Ability to deliver one or more of the following services: Sex offender treatment including assessments, individual and/or group therapy
- Proven ability to deliver effective group therapy for individuals with sex a offending history
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-BHS-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE.
BLUEPRINT FOR AGING PROJECT FACILITATOR
Part-time position available. The BFA Project Facilitator will assist in the discovery and development of strategies for serving the elderly in Washtenaw County. Requirements include MSW plus experience with gerontology and aging issues. Successful candidates will also bring excellent interpersonal abilities, experience with program development and researching best practice models. Substantive technology and website management skills needed.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-BFA-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – JACKSON COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part-time (hourly) workers for the Jackson County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Jackson County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-FAPJ-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – HILLSDALE COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part-time (hourly) workers for the Hillsdale County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Hillsdale County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line HR-FAPH-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE
PSYCHIATRIST/PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
We are seeking Independent Contractors to provide evaluation and treatment/medication management services to a diverse patient population of children and adults, approximately 10-20 hours per week. Existing caseload. Negotiable days and times.
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- NP must be ANCC certified or its equivalent
- Experience in outpatient setting
- Knowledge and experience working with 501(C ) 3 preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers and current technology preferred
If interested, please email letter of interest and resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line BHS-MD-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE
FAMILY PRESERVATION POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR JACKSON, HILLSDALE AND BRANCH COUNTIES
We are expanding our continuum of child welfare programming for Family Preservation and we need qualified and dedicated people to work with families in Jackson, Hillsdale, and Branch Counties.
There are two full-time positions available for qualified candidates with BA or BSW for Families First positions. Both positions involve working with families in crisis, and providing a blend of concrete and clinical services. One position is designated primarily for Jackson and the other for Hillsdale and Branch Counties. Must have ability to work a flexible schedule and carry cell phone. CSSW offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line HR-FFM-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
NURTURING FAMILIES WASHTENAW PARENT COACH
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County has an opening for a part time (hourly) coach for the Nurturing Families Washtenaw program. These home-based outreach positions provide services to first-time parents who are at risk for abuse or neglect of their child. Typically, services begin prenatally or within the first three months of the infant’s life. Focus is on the prevention of child abuse/neglect by building parent-child interactional behavior competencies. The position requires some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Requires home visits.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-NFW-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE
AMERICORPS HOUSING SEARCH AND INFORMATION SPECIALIST – JACKSON, LENAWEE, HILLSDALE
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (CSSW) operates several programs dedicated to providing outreach and case management services to a wide range of consumers who are currently homeless or at-risk for homelessness. We are currently recruiting an Amercorps member to join our Offender Success team for the 2018 service year.
This position will help ascertain the housing needs of returning citizens, create a database of landlords to work with the population, and provide living skills support to stabilize participants in the community. The position will work with parole agents, community members, and job development specialists to address the needs of each returning citizen.
Term of Service: January 2018 – December 2018
Essential Functions and Core Responsibilities
- Assist with intakes to assess the housing needs of that client
- Address housing barriers for the client
- Maintain/develop relationships with local landlords
- Assist with independent living skills support related to addressing income and housing stabilization needs
- Complete case notes in a case management tracking system
- Complete a monthly Data Collection Spreadsheet by the 10th of each month
- Communicate with Field Agent, Community Coordinator, and other relevant service providers via phone, on-line reporting and case staffing meetings – to coordinate services across providers, increase client engagement and improve client outcomes.
- Recruit and train a minimum of 25 volunteers during the term of service
- Submit quarterly reports by the appropriate deadlines with all necessary information provided
In order to become an AmeriCorps member with our program, an individual must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or a lawful, permanent resident of the U.S. and provide a copy of a birth certificate, passport or permanent resident card to prove citizenship
- Members will receive a living allowance, paid in equal amounts bi-weekly through MCAH.
- Full-time members will receive $12,630.
- Full-time members are eligible for health insurance (for the member only) and childcare assistance through the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- Upon successful completion of a term of service, members will receive an education award that can be used toward qualified student loan payments or for continuing education.
- Full-time members will receive $5,815.
- Members may also qualify for student loan forbearance and be eligible to have accrued student loan interest paid off after service.
Skill requirements: Essential functions include the ability to:
- Have completed of some college or comparable work experience
- Must be able to complete a full term of service (one year)
- Pass the following criminal history checks in accordance with CTEH National Service Criminal History Check policy: State of Michigan, DHS Central Registry Clearance, FBI fingerprinting, and National Sex Offender Registry
- Have a car or can arrange reliable transportation to and from service site, multiple mandatory training sessions in Lansing, and travel on behalf of site
- Possess proficiency with word processing software and email
- Be able to interact respectfully with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-AMERI-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
EMERGENCY FOOD PROGRAM COORDINATOR
CSSW Emergency Food Program a part-time Coordinator to receive donations for the Food Bank and run the food bank. You must have the ability to work with a flexible schedule. Position provides assistance to diverse population of food bank customers in a welcoming manner that respects the dignity of all those seeking assistance. Primary duties include assessing inventory, making orders, coordinating volunteers, stocking shelves, conducting intakes, assessing and assisting customers, identifying unmet needs and providing referrals to appropriate community resources. Exceptional computer skills are a must. Position requires the ability to supervise one additional part time staff member and complete online data entry quickly and accurately, and ability to perform tasks that may require bending, stooping, frequent lifting up to 30 pounds, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
Ideal candidate will have or be working toward a Bachelor’s degree in a human service related field. Experience conducting brief needs assessments and connecting individuals with community resources is desired and preferred. Applicants must demonstrate ability to work efficiently and responsibly with limited supervision, be capable of handling multiple and sometimes conflicting demands, and works with diverse populations in a non-judgemental way.
If interested and qualified, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-EFC-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FFM/FAP TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This is a temporary, part-time position to cover a staff leave. The exact duration of the position has not been determined. Position provides administrative and reception support to the Families First and Families Assistance office. Requires HS diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred. Successful candidate will have strong clerical skills including multi-line phone systems and proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel, as well as proven ability to handle confidential information with a high level of professionalism. Familiarity with basic accounting practices also a plus.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line FFM-TAA-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.