Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County continues to remain open due to the vital and essential services provided to our clients. For your protection, we continue to closely monitor the progression of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and continue to follow guidelines provided by the CDC.
For more information from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on precautions, visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf
Steps to protect yourself and to protect others:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid close contact with others (especially with people who are at higher risk of getting very sick)
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a Kleenex or your sleeve
- Clean and disinfect surfaces areas often, such as desktops, door handles, and phones
As developments continue, we will respond accordingly in order to protect your health.