Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (CSSW) is committed to providing continuity of care while doing our part to help keep the community safe. Complying with Governor Whitmer’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order, we have made the following temporary closures and changes until further notice.
Food Pantry will reopen on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. For alternative food resources, please visit www.foodgatherers.org.
COVID-19: Resources for older adults, please visit: www.getaheadwashtenaw.org/covid-19-resources-for-older-adults/
Several services will continue to serve clients through telehealth/videoconferencing/phone including:
- Behavioral Health Therapy
- Domestic Violence Groups
- Substance Abuse
- Offender Success
- Foster Care, Adoption, Pregnancy Counseling, Nurturing Families and Families First
Video/telehealth videoconferencing therapy services use fully HIPAA compliant software and will utilize various electronic video-conferencing platforms for the delivery of these services.
For more information, please call: 734-971-9781
Programs that will be suspended until further notice include:
- Marriage Preparation Classes
- Washtenaw Child Advocacy Center
- Senior Services – Adult Day Services, Ahead of the Curve, Grandparents as Parents, Home Maintenance and Safety, RSVP, Resource Advocacy, Respite Care, Medicare and Medicaid Assistance
CSSW’s main office will be closed effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020 until further notice.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate through this daily changing environment together. Please be assured of our continued prayers for all of those affected by this virus and for you and your families during this Lenten season.