We’ll Save You a Seat!
The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation’s 4th annual Cooking for a Cause fundraiser will be here before you know it!
What’s Cooking for a Cause?
Competing chefs lead a team of community leaders to bring you mouthwatering entrees in a fierce competition. Who determines the top chef of the pack? You do! Tickets are $150 per person, and all proceeds support CSSW. Taste your way through Washtenaw’s finest fares, and support the life-changing work we do here at CSSW every day!
When is it?
Sunday, September 23, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Where will it be?
The Valley at Frutig Farms
7650 Scio Church Road, Ann Arbor 48103
This event is made possible with the help of a committee dedicated to serving the most vulnerable members of our community. By joining us for Cooking for a Cause 2018, you help:
- Keep our Emergency Food Pantry stocked
- Provide Behavioral Health Counseling and crisis interventions for people suffering from crippling anxiety, depression, and other mental-health challenges
- Help women in crisis with Pregnancy Counseling and critical resources
- Protect and support children who have suffered sexual and/or physical abuse through the Washtenaw Child Advocacy Center
- Engage frail seniors in social and intellectual activities through our Volunteer Caregiver Respite Program and The Oaks Adult Day Program
- And so much more…
Be a part of the solution—join us!
Questions? Contact the CSSW Development team at 734-971-9781 x313 or email@example.com
Click below to get your tickets and sponsorships today!
Don’t want to wait until the last minute? Good thinking!
Click the link below and get your tickets for Cooking for A Cause 2018 today!