We’ll Save You a Seat!
The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation’s 4th annual Cooking for a Cause fundraiser will be here before you know it!
What’s Cooking for a Cause?
Competing chefs lead a team of community leaders to bring you mouthwatering entrees in a fierce competition. Who determines the top chef of the pack? You do! Tickets are $150 per person, and all proceeds support CSSW. Taste your way through Washtenaw’s finest fares, and support the life-changing work we do here at CSSW every day!
When is it?
Sunday, September 23, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Where will it be?
The Valley at Frutig Farms
7650 Scio Church Road, Ann Arbor 48103
This event is made possible with the help of a committee dedicated to serving the most vulnerable members of our community. By joining us for Cooking for a Cause 2018, you help:
- Keep our Emergency Food Pantry stocked
- Provide Behavioral Health Counseling and crisis interventions for people suffering from crippling anxiety, depression, and other mental-health challenges
- Help women in crises with Pregnancy Counseling and critical resources
- Protect and support children who have suffered sexual and/or physical abuse through the Washtenaw Child Advocacy Center
- Engage frail seniors in social and intellectual activities through our Volunteer Caregiver Respite Program and The Oaks Adult Day Program
- And so much more…
Be a part of the solution—join us!
Questions? Contact the CSSW Development team at 734-971-9781 x313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t want to wait until the last minute? Good thinking!
Click the link below and get your tickets for Cooking for A Cause 2018 today!