Make A Difference
Private contributions are critical in sustaining and enhancing the programs offered by Catholic Social Services. Assisting thousands of vulnerable families and individuals each year, your gift makes it possible to improve the quality of our neighbors in need.
If you would like to make an online donation to Catholic Social Services please click the link below:
If you would like to make a contribution using a check/money order or credit card, please download the attached donation form and mail it to CSSW.
- Annual cash contributions are the gifts most frequently made to the Agency for support of programs and services. Many corporations match a donor's gift of cash; donors should send their checks together with a completed matching gifts form usually available from their company's human resources or public relations office.
- Gifts of Tribute provide a lasting expression of love, appreciation, or condolence. You may make a gift at any time in memory or in honor of those special people in your life. An imprinted card is sent to the person or family of the person named in the gift.
- Designate your gift to Catholic Social Services(#364) through United Way and provide annual support for programs and services.
- A gift to our Endowment Fund through The Marnee & John DeVine Foundation will provide a source of perpetual income and stability for our programs and our community.
- Participate in a CSSW Special Event. Whether an elegant dinner, golf outing or casual get-together, you can join your friends to support a great cause!
Other Ways to Support CSSW
- Put your time and talents to work for a great cause and become a volunteer! Check out our Volunteer Opportunities page for an up-to-date list.
- Support the Emergency Food Program. Donations of food and personal care items are appreciated. The site is located in the Northside Community Center at 815 Taylor St., Ann Arbor. To schedule a drop-off time, please call the Food Program at 734.662.4462.
- CSSW programs maintain a list of household and personal care items to benefit clients, such as diapers, cleaning supplies, car seats, strollers, coats, and other articles. Please visit our Wish list to see how you can help your your neighbor in need.