Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County will assist you in exploring options of parenting, or if interested, pursuing an adoption plan. We provide a set of comprehensive services for clients who parent or make alternate plans for their babies. All services, from counseling to referrals to long-term support, are offered at no charge.
Free Services for All Pregnant Women
- Licensed counseling for women, men and family members
- Non-judgmental atmosphere to explore options, including adoption
- One on one parenting education
- Service referrals to meet medical, financial, education, nutrition, legal and housing needs
- Help identify and build a support network
- Regular meetings during pregnancy through post-birth time period
- Services offered on-site for clients who are incarcerated or have transportation limitations
To Get Started:
Contact us at 734.971.9781, ext. 321 or 412 or email@example.com, or see the links on the right side of this page for more information.
None to participate.