Foster change, foster hope, foster a child.
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (CSSW) is looking for nurturing, supportive families to open their hearts and homes to a child in foster care.
An informational meeting is held the second Thursday of each month at our Packard location to provide an overview of the foster care and waiting child adoption programs. We encourage you to attend if you are considering becoming a foster parent as an avenue to build your family. The remaining 2014 meetings are:
- Thursday, July 10, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 14, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 11, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 9, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 13, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
- Thursday, December 11, 2014, 5:30-8:00 pm
To attend a meeting, please submit your registration here.
For more information on the Foster Care program, please visit the Foster Care page.