When applying for a position, please include the job reference code in all correspondence. Electronic resumes and other employment inquiries must be directed to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH THERAPIST
Seeking Unit of Service Therapists to provide individual, family/marital, substance abuse treatment, and group therapy.
- LMSW or fully licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Minimum two years post MSW professional experience in outpatient setting
- Proven ability to deliver effective short term, Solution-Focused treatment in an outpatient setting
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BHS-TH–WEB. No phone or email inquiries please. EOE.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE THERAPIST – WASHTENAW COUNTY
Immediate openings for full and part-time substance abuse therapists for outpatient and/or prison-based substance abuse treatment programs in Washtenaw County. Position provides direct services to incarcerated and/or post incarcerated clients through individual and group therapies.
Seeking highly qualified, certified and/or licensed Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctoral level substance abuse clinicians:
- Minimum two years post-degree, professional, clinical experience treating substance use disorders and facilitating substance abuse treatment groups.
- Ability to provide substance abuse treatment including assessments, individual therapy, did actic groups and therapy groups.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
- CADC preferred but not required.
- Must not have a Felony Conviction
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Position provides services in Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) facilities and Catholic Social Services Outpatient Clinics. Occasional travel in the Ann Arbor area may be required. Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage clients from a variety of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Position offers competitive salary and benefits including 401k and paid time off.
If interested and qualified email resume and cover letter with the subject line BHS-WHV-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
SEX OFFENDER TREATMENT THERAPIST
Unit of Service Therapists needed to provide treatment within the MDOC model of group therapy/education and Treatment.
- Service delivery in the Adrian, MI or, Hillsdale, MI or, Northern Lower Peninsula of MI
- LMSW, Equivalent or licensed Ph.D. Psychologist
- Experience working with adults with history of perpetration of sex offenses
- Experience working with facilitating groups for sex offenders
- Minimum two years post MSW/Equivalent professional experience in an outpatient setting
- Ability to deliver the following services: Sex offender treatment including assessments, individual and/or group therapy
- Proven ability to deliver effective group therapy for individuals with sex a offending history
- Proficiency in the use of computers and current technology.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line HR-BHSO-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
BLUEPRINT FOR AGING PROJECT FACILITATOR
Part-time position available. The BFA Project Facilitator will assist in the discovery and development of elder justice strategies for serving the older adults in Washtenaw County. Desired qualifications include MSW plus experience with gerontology and aging issues. Successful candidates will also bring excellent interpersonal abilities, experience with program development and researching best practice models. Technology and website management skills needed.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-BFA-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – JACKSON COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part time (hourly) workers for the Jackson County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Jackson County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line HR-FAPJ-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
FAMILY AND PARENT SUPPORT – HILLSDALE COUNTY
Attention Social Work Students and Retirees:
We have openings for part time (hourly) workers for the Hillsdale County Family Assistance Program. There are positions available for Parent Aides: help increase parents’ confidence and competence in their parenting abilities; and Parent Support Workers: provide supervised parenting time for parents and their children. Both positions require some schedule flexibility outside of the traditional workday to accommodate the schedules of the individuals involved. Must reside in or near Hillsdale County.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line HR-FAPH-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE
PSYCHIATRIST/PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
We are seeking Independent Contractors to provide evaluation and treatment/medication management services to a diverse patient population of children and adults, approximately 10-20 hours per week. Existing caseload. Negotiable days and times.
- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- NP must be ANCC certified or its equivalent
- Experience in outpatient setting
- Knowledge and experience working with 501(C ) 3 preferred
- Proficient in the use of computers and current technology preferred
If interested, please email letter of interest and resume or CV to email@example.com with subject line BHS-MD-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE
FAMILY TIME MONITOR
Exciting opportunity within the Family Time Program for a part time monitor position, approximately 10-15 hours per week. Position observes and monitors supervised parenting sessions and exchanges to facilitate positive interactions between parents and their children in a safe, supervised setting. The Family Time Monitor position offers FREE comprehensive training in domestic violence, family dynamics, effective conflict resolution and worker assertiveness. Position offers competitive wages.
Qualified applicants must have the following availability: 2 weekdays each week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) from 5:00-8:00pm, plus 2-3 Saturdays per month from 9:45am-2:15pm.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or other human services-related field. Master’s degree in Social Work and experience/training with supervised parenting or domestic violence a plus.
If you are looking to jump-start your social work experience and career apply today!
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-FTM-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
AMERICORPS HOUSING SEARCH AND INFORMATION SPECIALIST – JACKSON, LENAWEE, HILLSDALE
Catholic Social Services of Washtenaw County (CSSW) operates several programs dedicated to providing outreach and case management services to a wide range of consumers who are currently homeless or at-risk for homelessness. We are currently recruiting an Amercorps member to join our Offender Success team for the 2018 service year.
This position will help ascertain the housing needs of returning citizens, create a database of landlords to work with the population, and provide living skills support to stabilize participants in the community. The position will work with parole agents, community members, and job development specialists to address the needs of each returning citizen.
Term of Service: March 2018 – February 2019
Essential Functions and Core Responsibilities
- Assist with intakes to assess the housing needs of that client
- Address housing barriers for the client
- Maintain/develop relationships with local landlords
- Assist with independent living skills support related to addressing income and housing stabilization needs
- Complete case notes in a case management tracking system
- Complete a monthly Data Collection Spreadsheet by the 10th of each month
- Communicate with Field Agent, Community Coordinator, and other relevant service providers via phone, on-line reporting and case staffing meetings – to coordinate services across providers, increase client engagement and improve client outcomes.
- Recruit and train a minimum of 25 volunteers during the term of service
- Submit quarterly reports by the appropriate deadlines with all necessary information provided
In order to become an AmeriCorps member with our program, an individual must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national or a lawful, permanent resident of the U.S. and provide a copy of a birth certificate, passport or permanent resident card to prove citizenship
- Members will receive a living allowance, paid in equal amounts bi-weekly through MCAH.
- Full-time members will receive $12,630.
- Full-time members are eligible for health insurance (for the member only) and childcare assistance through the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
- Upon successful completion of a term of service, members will receive an education award that can be used toward qualified student loan payments or for continuing education.
- Full-time members will receive $5,815.
- Members may also qualify for student loan forbearance and be eligible to have accrued student loan interest paid off after service.
Skill requirements: Essential functions include the ability to:
- Have completed of some college or comparable work experience
- Must be able to complete a full term of service (one year)
- Pass the following criminal history checks in accordance with CTEH National Service Criminal History Check policy: State of Michigan, DHS Central Registry Clearance, FBI fingerprinting, and National Sex Offender Registry
- Have a car or can arrange reliable transportation to and from service site, multiple mandatory training sessions in Lansing, and travel on behalf of site
- Possess proficiency with word processing software and email
- Be able to interact respectfully with individuals from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-AMERI-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
TEMPORARY HOME SERVICES CHORE TECHNICIAN
Great part-time opportunity. This is a temporary, part time position, approximately 20 hours per week. The time frame for this position is approximately 8 months. This position is responsible for lawn mowing and snow removal.
Requires High School diploma and/or technical training. Must have valid Michigan driver’s license with a safe driving record.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HR-THS-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE.
SENIOR SERVICES PROGRAM SUPPORT
Part-time position available. The Senior Services Program Support position will be comprised of various duties and responsibilities to help support the overall operation and daily duties of the programs within the department that include: Retired Senior Volunteer Program, Grandparents as Parents, Tax, Medical Access, Chore, Home Safety, Medicare and Medicaid Assistance, The Oaks Adult Day and Resource Advocacy, Elder and Substance Abuse Prevention. Position will also work with the Program Coordinator of the Volunteer Caregivers Respite Program serving older adults in Washtenaw County.
Position requires High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree in social work, nursing, public health or related human services field or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred. Minimum two (2) year professional, direct client service experience, with older adults preferred. Requires experience working with data base and basic computer skills including use of electronic client record systems
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter including salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line HR-SSPS-WEB. No phone inquiries. EOE.
FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER
Full-time position available providing service to clients in Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, and surrounding counties. The Foster Care Case Manager is responsible for case management services to neglected/abused children currently in foster care, birth parents, and foster parents. Primary office location will be in Ann Arbor.
Position duties include but are not limited to development of Parent/Agency Agreements, timely completion of service plans for children, attendance at court hearings and ability to testify, referrals to external services, consistent contact with the child’s providers, supportive casework services to birth parents and insuring high quality and compassionate services. CWTI training preferred. Licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of Michigan as related to the specific degree is required.
Qualified applicants must possess working knowledge of Child Welfare licensing requirements, DHHS policies, and State of Michigan laws regarding foster care. Some evening and weekend work may be required. Shared on-call availability with the foster care staff is utilized to manage 24/7 availability requirements of this position.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the human services field with experience in child welfare related field required; Master’s or Bachelor level internship may be considered towards experience.
We offer competitive salaries and superior benefits including generous paid time off.
If interested and qualified, email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line FC-CM-WEB. No phone or email inquiries. EOE.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
Full-time position. The Director of Finance is a key member of the leadership team responsible for planning, implementing, and managing organizational fiscal functions. Supervises accounting staff and oversees day to day financial activities including billing, AP, AR, general ledger, payroll, 401k administration. Actively participates in strategic activities related to budgeting, forecasting needs, securing new funds, and general fiscal management. Masters degree, MBA, or CPA preferred. BBA or Accounting with 10+ years accounting experience considered.
Experience with governmental grant accounting required. Must have proven record of progressively responsible and successful organizational financial management in a senior leadership role, preferably in a complex nonprofit environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively interact with staff, Board members, and community partners. Excellent benefits including paid time off.
The ideal candidate for this position understands and respects the traditions and teachings of the Catholic Church and promotes the Catholic faith by providing leadership and ethical stewardship of CSSW finances.
If interested and qualified, submit resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line HR-FIN-WEB. No phone inquiries, please. EOE.