Your support earned CSSW $890 to use for our programs. Thank you for making our community stronger!
Let’s share our bounty to feed the hungry & heal the hurting.
A small sacrifice from you can help us do that. Your regular monthly donation to CSSW will ensure that the next meal is coming, that our children and elderly can be healthy and safe, and that everyone can have a seat at the table.
$10/month = three cups of coffee or TWO WEEKS of groceries and personal care items for ONE FAMILY
$20/month = two movie tickets or ONE MONTH of groceries and personal care items for ONE FAMILY
$50/month = dinner out for two or ONE MONTH of groceries and personal care items for TWO FAMILIES
$75/month = one University of Michigan football ticket or ONE MONTH of groceries and personal care items for THREE FAMILIES.
When neighbors like you add your dollars to our work, CSSW stretches it even further so that no family has to miss a basic meal.
Why give online monthly?
- You have the flexibility to change or suspend your gift at any time.
- Donor statements are just a click away at tax time.
- Giving is easy and automatic.
- Online giving is a proven way to make safe and secure charitable donations.
- Monthly gifts ensure the sustainability of charitable work in a changing economy.
So let’s do it.
Your monthly gift will go a long way towards building a bigger table with room enough for everyone. Click here to make a donation today.
For questions or more information, please contact:
734.971.9781 x 313 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Rocks! Enjoy a great day of:
- Live Music
- Bounce House
- Dunk Tank
- Recovery Info Tent
- & so much more!
Date: August 20, 2016
Time: 1 – 7 pm
For band line up and more information, check out Michigan Soberfest on Facebook.
A2 Soberfest, Inc. is a non-profit organization.
Multiple Pathways to Recovery
AA Agnostica – online group for agnostics, free thinkers etc.
- Sober Atheists and Agnostics Mondays 7:30 pm
Washtenaw Community College Business
Education Building Room 140 (Room often changes each semester)
Celebrate Recovery – 12 steps through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Tuesdays 7pm (dinner at 6:30) @ Church of Nazarene 2780 Packard in A2
Refuge Recovery – Buddhist path to recovering from addiction.
- Mondays @ 7:30pm Friends of Little House- 802 N. River St. Ypsilanti RefugeRecoveryA2@gmail.com
SMART Recovery – Secular or non-religious scientific/reason group. Non 12-step group.
- Wednesdays @ 7pm 3820 Packard Rd. Suite 200, Ann Arbor
Dual Diagnosis Focus AA – Open to public
- Wed 5:30-6:30pm CMH building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor
Co-Occurring Education Lecture series – open to public
- Wed 3:30-4:30pm CMH building, 2140 E. Ellsworth, Ann Arbor
Women for Sobriety – Non 12 step approach. Based upon a Thirteen Statement Program of positivity that encourages emotional and spiritual growth. Online and potential face to face meetings.
Life Ring – Non 12 step, peer to peer based focusing on self-direction & personal empowerment.
- Thursdays 6:30 8336 Hilton Rd, suite 300 Brighton, Michigan 48114
**ALL MEETINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE PLEASE CHECK WEBSITES FOR DETAILS**
Try them all! Choose your own pathway(s). Make it your Recovery!!
For more info contact Chris O’Droski @ 734-686-4974 or email@example.com
- Faces and Voices of Recovery – National mutual aid resource guide